Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have come to a decision!

Ight young, after thinking long and hard (no homo) I have come too a decision too FULLY PRODUCE my mixtape or Ep (it depends on the Quality)..... Why? Because, now a days its hard too find a good beat over the internet that million people haven't heard, rap, or sang over.....And trying to buy a good beat is gonna cost u money niggaz just dont got right now.... Also, I think its a good way for me too get my name out there as a producer as well, and make people start getting hip to my production label, W.E.I.R.D Musick! Honestly, I just hate rapping or having anyones sloppy seconds. I like to have exclusive ish, one of a kind. I dont want people to say "Yeah Shawn rapped over so and so's beat." Naw, I want people to say "Damn what beat was Shawn rapping on, that shit was dope." And I feel like my beats are jah tuff, I mean for somebody that just started 4 months ago, Im a producer people better start building a relationship with and get beats from while they steal cheap, lol....SMH cuz in a minute Im bout to get real pricey..... But all in all just keep ur ears open for my mixtape or Ep dropping first quarter, Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment