Monday, October 5, 2009

Good Pherrell Interview

I think Pherrell is right, if u have the opportunity, go to school. I put school before everything, even though I hate it. Also, as far as music goes I agree with Pherell 100% PRACTICE ur craft and try to be u and orginal. I know being original is hard to do sometimes when now a days everybody raps or sings. But u gotta stay true to u.....As an artist I find myself on a lonely dark road because I feel like Im the only one that truly believes in myself and see my vision, and thats fine. I refuse too put out garbage, I dont care if I never come out with anything. Like Oddisee told me, u gotta make sure ur ready, dont force anything if ur not ready, your time will come. So,I practice and and read about music everyday, I teach myself how to make beats and record. I only been making beats officially since July and I feel like Im comp to a lot of niggaz. Honestly, I personal feel like my music is better than a lot of people if not all, call me cocky if u want but I call it confident. The only reason why I dont put alot of stuff out is because I still havent mastered the art of mixing and mastering my ish, im a perfectionist I want my ihs too be as close to perfect as possible...... But all in all to who ever reads this my advice to u is try to be the best u possibly can be and work like u know there is somebody try to take ur spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment