Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dee Woodz Diss to me.....SHM lol


It seems like Torkakitty has called for back up already....That was a sucka move......So we have this dude or girl from Making The Band IDK, dissing me.....Why did this nigga jump in........Who knows smh.....HOWEVER! I heard it and he had like 1 ok line, I guess. I mean slim dont even deserve a response from me....U been out since 04, and u only got ONE FUCKING DOWNLOAD! 26 views and ONE download hahahaha, yeah u some shit son.....I only been out since summer and my download is jah shitting on u......Anyways on to the next subject, since we ALL know TorkaShitty aint gonna diss me on record.....I guess it leaves Magnum Quarter, I hope u bring some better lines.....I got a response for u DEE DEE but.......I think im a wait til Latex Dollars responses......*Let me fix my fitted LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment