Thursday, July 22, 2010

Where THE FUCK HAS JAY BEEN?!

What up maaaane lls.....I know my followers are like where have you been?.....All i gotta say is Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll......SIKE NAW! LLS....Man I been recording, traveling, working a little bit, meet and greeting people and point blank enjoying life jo....I got some dope music coming soon on Monday I'm a be posting "Pretty Boy Swag" Feat. Valleo and you all can download that joint =)....I got another joint with Hazel called "Promise" Dropping on Friday that will be available for download too. Just Know that I been GREAT and if you down with me get ready for an amazing ride. Shouts out to Nando, Valleo, Hazel, Jordan, Layla Khperi, Kenny Tunes, Spyda, Chopz, Marky, Oddisee, Abdulla, Delante, Mandi, Trey, Amira, My nigga Rat, Nate, Remi any and everybody that Fux wit me man I love yall foreal. Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment