Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday!

Today was a good day (Ice Cube voice). I balled, recorded and chilled with some friends. The music is moving along, everything is falling in place. My team is good and I'm good. I told everybody that by 25 I'm be sitting on 100,000 and honestly thats starting to look like its coming sooner then expected. I'm confident but I think realistically even if its something u can't fathom or understand. The only thing I need is God and my family anything else is extra. I didn't choose this life I'm just playing the cards I was delt and though my hand may be better then most people's I don't be asshole about my blessing and act stuck up. If I don't fuck with u or if u don't fuck with me LMAO I honestly DONT CARE. I got God, My family, money in my pocket (That I make from working my day job and right now from basketball/personal training and the few beats I sell). I'm 22 years I don't have no time to depend on Mom and Dads money no more, I appreciate them but I gotta get my own. I don't depend on no one for ANYTHING if u wanna help then thats great if not FUCK IT. I don't kiss no ones ass for shit. I don't no ones beats because I make my own. I don't need no ones studio time because I got my own. I don't need no features because foreal I will murder whoever on a song, so its prolly a good idea if u didn't put me on ur song I don't wanna steal ur spot light. If u ain't my family or DMG all I have to say to u is DEUCES! I talk with so much confidence because I dont fear NO MAN, the ONLY thing I fear is GOD. I got my whole life to worry bout so I think its best u start worrying bout ur life and stop worrying bout mines because I'm good and God willing I always will be GOOD.....Keep ur ears open for my single and music video coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment