Thursday, April 15, 2010

What is Shawnjay listening too in his Ipod???

As of lately I have been getting a few messages and generating a little buzz via facebook with all the music I've been posting and I would like to thank you all for the listens and luv yall been showing me..... One question I get alot is, "Shawn what are you listening to in your ipod, what gets you in your zone?" Well to answer that heres a few artist I'm bumping in my Ipod lately and this list changes ALOT so tomorrow it might be different.....So let me see......

1. Alan Parson
2. Elton John
3. Graduation and College dropout
5. The Beatles
4. Marky, "Victory Lap" and "In the Morning"
5. The beats I'm working on for "..........." project LOL
6. "Lemonade" and "Shez on fire" by ME
7. Nicki Minaj
8. Drake
9. The Dream
10. Wiz Khalifa "Kush and Oj" Mixtape

This is in no particular order, there more but this is all yall need to know for now until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment