Monday, April 19, 2010

For The Nicki M. Fans

Nicki Minaj Live Performance from Halo Media Entertainment on Vimeo.


This video had comments as long as PARAGRAPHS, WTF lol....I never seen somebody write a paragraph for a blog comments, WOW!....I'm trying to get a buzz Like Nicki. Bammas can say what ever they want bout her but to me she's the smart one because shes getting what she needs to sell records ATTENTION. Some people don't understand what she's doing but hey she getting paided.

When I drop, if people dont like my image or my lyrics all I'm a say is, It's not my job to make music that YOU approve for YOUR EARS or YOUR KIDS EARS....My job is to create a BUZZ and do what you wish u could do GET RICH. I'm trying to RAISE MONEY by any legal means necessary, you need to RAISE YOUR KIDS and if u cant stop ur kid from listening to me....Then hey I guess you aint a good parent or its karma because I'm sure back in the day you was sneaking too listen to music you wasnt suppose too listen too when you was a snotty nose....WE ALL DID! (Thats what I'm a say when I get on lol)

I bet if Baby and Slim said I would pay you 6 figures too play dress up, wear wigs and act like a barbie 80-99% of all these girls thats say "BLAH BLAH BLAH" about how this is fake and thats wack would be like, "ITS BARBIE BITCH!"

HAHAHAHA I think I'm a ruffle some feathers this week. But I don't care, I say what I wanna say and yall read.

No comments:

Post a Comment