Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friday UPDATE!


Words can't explain how happy I am right now. I'm glad God gave me the drive and this fearless mindstate to attack my dreams and have the courage to say "yes I can" when eveyone says "no I can't." I believe in me even when it seems like there's no hope. W.E.I.R.D MusicK, films & photography.


My favorite movie is "In Pursuit of Happiness" because it motivates me. Never let anyone tell you that you can't do something in life. Where there is a will there is a way! I'm living proof that dreams can come true and when I make it I will inspire others with my stories of ups and downs on my road to success. I take pride in building myself from the ground up. Yeah, Moms and Pops could help but I'm a man I this is my dream so I need to invest in myself and learn to bank on myself. I have what it takes to be a CEO and I'm a prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment