Sunday, June 27, 2010

How has Jay been???

I recently celebrated my 22nd b-day.....Well u can take the celebrate part out...So I guess I will just say I turned 22 (Thank you to the people that cared to say happy b-day, to those that didn't BIG middle fingers to u =))....Life has been a bit different for me good and bad, maybe mostly bad as far as me feel a bit lonely on this road to success.....But I can't complain this is what I asked for. I am making progress with the music. My main focus is audio engineering right now but I do have a mix-tape FINALLY in progress and I have been getting good feedback on it FINALLY!....I think all the hard work practicing all night on my flow and delivery is really starting to pay off. My mentor Oddisee came ova to my studio and he said my music sounds radio ready =) and I know he was being honest because he told me the joints he didn't like (There was only one maybe 2). But I'm just staying humble and confident like always in my PINK Polo, yeah go head and hate lls. I just wish........Nevamind I don't wanna say that.....It's been alot going on smh. I'm glad me and my Popz squashed the beef because being homeless for those few days was long enough lls. But I think all thats been going on in my life is just to make stronger and it give me something to rap about.....I think I have grown as a person because before I would diss whoeva wheneva for whateva in a song if they made me mad but now I just let karma catch up to him or her....I think I have to work on my attitude though because punching holes in my wall at home is not cool, I'm too strong to be going around hitting things or people. And I have been boxing lately smh yeah I gotta control my temper. But thats my update for this month. Thanks for the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment